And I’m not going because B. has lured me away to another DC event.
But this is what I am missing:
MONTHLY MEETING NOTICE
Guest Speakers Include:
William O. Howland, Jr., Director DC Department of Public Works and
Raman Bhatia Community Greens
Public Safety Committee Report
Land Use, Planning and Economic Development Committee Report
Introduction of “Flower Power 2005”
Monday, May 2, 2005
Mount Sinai Baptist Church
3rd and Q Streets, N.W.
Rooms 1 and 2
7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
BATES AREA CIVIC ASSOCIATION, INC.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20001
May 2, 2005
Monthly Meeting Agenda
1. Meeting Called to Order 7:00 p.m.
2. Opening Comments
3 Public Safety Report Fifth District Police
4. Remarks: William O. Howland, Jr.,Director, DPW
Insp. Jacqueline Brooks, DPW
5. Remarks: Raman Bhatia
6. “Flower Power 2005” Mary Ann Wilmer
7. Land Use, Planning, and Art Slater
8. Office of C/M Orange Linda Perkins, Director
9. BACA Housekeeping J. Berry
(a) Next BACA Meeting – Monday, June 6, 2005
11. Adjournment 8:30 p.m.
12. Social Period 9:00 p.m.