Bloomingdale’s Scenic Artisan has reported that the cafe is serving real food:
1. California mixed greens, shaved organic fiesta fennel, oranges, pinenuts, artichoke and balsamic vinaigrette. $8.95.
2. Pesto Canadian fresh salmon over saffron couscous. $11.95
3. Roasted Portobello, roasted red peppers, chevre, artichoke omelet with potato hash. $8.95.
4. Capalleni Angel Hair pasta with chipotle clam sauce. $8.95.
5. Grilled chicken breast topped with pepperoni, mozzarella on a rosemary focaccia. $8.95.
roasted red pepper & tomato
cream of potato
I’ll admit the nothing to write home about food was one of the reasons that kept me from Windows. The other reasons were I would have to cross 2 major roads to get there and it was too far. I’m going to have to check them out.