Third Thursday Shopper Special on 14th & U Streets- 03/16
The MidCity Business Association is pleased to support this merchant run event that highlights the retail businesses of 14th Street and U Street.
Come out shop and enjoy! – Please Forward.
Third Thursday Shopper Social on 14th & U Street
March 16, 5-8 pm
Spring brings a renewal in life and in shopping! 14th Street has joined the shopper social which means that shopping on 14th & U Street is twice the fun!
U Street: +
* Moojoo Ken, 15% off all items & 50% off selected items (light fare & refreshments), 1512 U
* Nana, 10% off everything new & an additional 10% off all sale items for savvy shoppers, 1528 U
* Homegrown, 5% off Bodee Candii Jewelry (brownie cake), 1514 U
* Junction, 20% off all vintage and 50% off the rack, 1510 U
* Habitat, sale on select jewelry, 1510 U
* Wild Women Wear Red, a free “DC Flava” tee with any purchase and 50% off most shoes and boots (light fare and refreshments), 1512 U
* Goodwood, 15% off lamps (wine and cheese), 1428 U
* Pink November, 10%-20% off on all new Spring arrivals, 1231 U
* Carbon, Up to 50% off selected merchandise… and new Spring shoes are arriving. 1203 U
* Meeps celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with their Luck O’ the Draw Sale!
Pick your luck! Discounts of 10%-50% off plus free prizes! (refreshments & treats), 1520 U 14th Street: +
* Dragonfly, 20% off all lacquer paintings
* Home Rule, 15% off candles and candle accessories, 1807 14th St
* Candida’s World of Books, 15% off store-wide sale, 1541 14th St
* 100% Mexico, 15% off store-wide sale, 1612 14th St
* Garden District, 60% off on select tools & spring bulbs, 1801 14th
* Pop, 75% off all remaining winter stock and 15% off all new Spring
items, 1803a 14th St
* Pet Essentials, 25% off dog coats and sweaters, 1722 14th St
* Muléh, Take an additional 20% all sale merchandise. Also check out
new men¹s and women¹s spring fashions by 3.1 by Phillip Lim, John Varvatos,Marika Charles, Nicholas K, Nicole Farhi, and Rozae Nichols 1831 14th
Plus there are New and Beautiful things for SPRING! Come Explore . . .
–Scott Pomeroy, Development Officer
MidCity Business Association